Many folks know Folkmoot as an international folk festival. We’re proud that the mountains of Western North Carolina welcome the world to our region every July. But we’re more than the festival:
- We’re an educational facility that welcomes and advocates for diversity.
- We host regularly scheduled “friendship dinners” that bring the world to our table.
- We’re a staging ground for “cultural conversations.”
- We’re a performance center that hosts all sorts of concerts, all year long.
- We’re a special events place that is kid-friendly and lots of fun.
Oh, yeah. We’re a festival, and then some. Lots and lots of “then some!”